Sunday 10 May 2015

The beginning...

Today is the 10th of May 2015. Grzes you are just about to turn five and have your first big Birthday Party and Leo you are just five months old and such a cheerful little baby. Let me start by saying that me and daddy love you so so much. Grzes I am sorry that I started this now, when you are almost five and probably failed to document all your firsts ( first words, steps and so on) and all the funny things you did and said till now, but I will do my best to write everything down. I started this blog because, they say that, when something is posted on the internet it stays there forever-not sure is this wright, but I want you to be able to read this in the future and see how much you were loved, how proud we are of you and how wonderful our live together is. Also it is simply much easier now to have a digital diary and photo album lol. I hope that by the time you read this, you will be able to speak Polish well enough, as I will probably post some things in my first language. I want you to know where you came from and who you are and be proud of yourselves. I will most definitely say that an excessive amount of times but I love you boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment